Students Receive Early Offers From UK Universities
Taking the advice of our University Counsellors, the majority of BSJ students applying to UK universities chose to do so early this year.
This meant that most could sit this term’s mock exams with offers safely secured, able to focus fully on these important practice papers.
Our students’ early offers included the following broad subject areas and universities:
- Philosophy, Politics and Economics (PPE) at St Hilda’s College, Oxford;
- Veterinary Medicine at Nottingham (number five in UK university rankings);
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences at University College London, Durham, Edinburgh, King’s College London, Queen Mary University of London, Bristol and Exeter;
- Computing and Computer Science at Durham, Edinburgh, King’s College London and Bristol;
- International Relations and Politics at Warwick, Durham, Bristol, Bath and University College London;
- Sport and Exercise Science at Bath, Durham, Leeds and Loughborough;
- Economics, Business and Management at Bath, Bristol, Durham, Edinburgh, Exeter, Royal Holloway, Leeds and the SOAS (for Development Economics, for which SOAS is ranked first in Europe).
- Creative Arts at Royal Holloway, Goldsmiths and Lancaster.
This is an exciting time of year for the whole School, as universities continue their assessments and more offers for our students come in.