Arrival & Departure
- Teams should plan to arrive on Thursday, 24th January 2019 in time for a coaches meeting at 7.30 pm.
- After the conclusion of the tournament, departure from British School Jakarta will be at approximately 2.00 pm on Sunday 27th January 2019.
- Flights should be booked to leave no earlier than 4.00 pm.
The tournaments will be held in the covered BSJ tennis centre using 5 courts.
SEASAC Lightning, Fire Evacuation and Lock Down procedure
- Lightning: This is indicated by a siren and a flashing light from the lightning alarm system. All players and spectators should remain under cover until the all-clear signal from the lightning alarm has sounded and the Tournament Director has advised that it is safe to leave the Sports Centre or Tennis courts area.
- Fire: This is indicated by a continuous siren. All players should remain calm and stay at the game venue
- Lockdown: Everyone is to remain calm and proceed to a safe enclosed area (changing rooms). No one is to leave the Sports Centre unless instructions have been given by the Tournament Director.
- Coaches (and parents if appropriate) will be provided with security passes – they should wear these on entrance to the campus and during the tournament.
- Teams need to take responsibility for their own valuables. BSJ has excellent security, but coaches should ensure athletes’ valuables are stored away safely.
- Lunch will be provided for all teams for Friday, 25th January 2019, and Saturday 26th January 2019.
- Lunch will be delivered to the Sports Centre and will be available from 11.00 am – 1.00 pm.
- Packed lunches will be available for collection after the final presentations, 2.00 pm on Sunday.
- There will be water provided in the Sports Centre. Schools should ensure that athletes bring a water bottle that they can refill when required as paper cups will not be provided.
- The 2 coffee shops on campus will also be available to athletes and purchases may be made using cash.
Coach Hospitality Room
- There will be a coach hospitality room available to all coaches for the duration of the tournament.
- Light snacks and refreshments will be available along with internet access.
- There will be a nurse on call, based in the Sports Hall.
- Should we need to take an athlete for hospital treatment, we will use the Pondok Indah Hospital
- Staff are requested to ensure that they can provide all necessary contact details and documents for insurance purposes and have the funds to cover expenses incurred.
- The transport coordinator for both boys’ and girls’ tournaments is Mr. Fajar.
- Mr. Fariz, Sports Administrator will coordinate transfers between the airport and hotels and between the hotels and BSJ each day.
- His number, along with other important numbers, is in the contact list on this website.
- This will be held in the Raffles Theatre on Saturday 26th January 2019
- The evening will include dinner, a slide show of the Championships, presentation of one MVP award per team and the Sportsmanship trophies.
- We will not return to hotel on Saturday after the matches finish, so please ensure students bring a change of clothes with them on the day. The dress code is casual.