To Inspire, Challenge and Nurture for Excellence
Our Guiding Principles:
- to sustain our reputation for academic excellence by providing a rigorous and balanced international curriculum.
- to enable our students to become active, compassionate and lifelong learners who understand that other people, with their differences, can also be right.
- to foster leadership abilities in our students within a friendly and caring community that inspires, challenges and reflects our international ethos.
- to enable our students to develop a strong sense of belonging, respect and social responsibility in order to create a better more peaceful world.
- to be internationally recognized for our commitment to education for international understanding and partnerships.