Board of Governors 2022/2023
- Mr James Bryson (Chair)
- Mr Wuddy Warsono (Treasurer)
- Mrs Fifi Pangestu (Member)
- Mr Pierre Rafiq (Member)
- Mrs Weni Sutedja (Member)
- Mr Sandeep Bangara (Member)
Should you have any questions or concerns please feel free to send an email to email@example.com. We shall endeavour to respond to either individuals or the whole school community as appropriate.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Who are the Board of Governors?
- How often are Governors elected?
- Do members of the Board of Governors receive remuneration for their services?
- Do new Board members receive orientation and development support?
- What are the duties and objectives of the Board of Governors?
- Does the Board administer the school’s policies and programmes?
- How often does the Board of Governors meet and who attends these meetings?
- Does the Board hold Open Board Meetings?
- Does the Board of Governors and the PTA (Parent Teacher Association) have any contact with each other?
- What role do parents play in the decision-making of the Board?
- How are decisions adopted/disseminated and who implements them?