Board of Governors 2018/2019
1. James Bryson (Chair of BOG)
2. Hugh Thomas (Treasurer of BOG)
3. Redmer Schukken
4. Pierre Rafiq
5. Fifi Pangestu
6. Marianne Cursons
7. Meliza M. Rusli
8. Thomas Sutton
Should you have any questions or concerns please feel free to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We shall endeavour to respond to either individuals or the whole school community as appropriate.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Who are the Board of Governors?
- How often are Governors elected?
- Do members of the Board of Governors receive remuneration for their services?
- Do new Board members receive orientation and development support?
- What are the duties and objectives of the Board of Governors?
- Does the Board administer the school’s policies and programmes?
- How often does the Board of Governors meet and who attends these meetings?
- Does the Board hold Open Board Meetings?
- Does the Board of Governors and the PTA (Parent Teacher Association) have any contact with each other?
- What role do parents play in the decision-making of the Board?
- How are decisions adopted/disseminated and who implements them?