Cafeteria & Catering Services
Delicious & healthy balanced diet for our community in partnership with PBU Catering
We are pleased to introduce our new catering partner, PT Sodexo Indonesia (Sodexo), which is known for its high quality of food & hygiene standards, and has been a trusted catering provider for many multinational companies and institutions in Indonesia.
More information about Sodexo can be found on their website:
The BSJ Catering Department aims to:
BSJ Policy for Food Composition at Lunch:
Food Allergy Policy
At the British School Jakarta, we take food safety very seriously and have a robust policy in place regarding food allergens.
We are a nut-free and shellfish-free campus:
To ensure the standard of quality and safety, all food and beverages served are prepared in our dedicated kitchen inside BSJ Campus premise.
BSJ and Sodexo apply strict COVID-19 related procedures to ensure the safety and health of the food and beverages. The procedures include:
- Daily body temperature check and health declaration form submission by Sodexo.
- Regular handwashing with soap and running water.
- All food preparation staff must wear chef uniform and personal protective equipment (PPE) including mask and hair net.
- During the food and beverages preparation, all staff must wear gloves, a face mask, a hairnet and safety google.
- Food heating process in the hot box with a minimum temperature of 63° Celcius